al-luckylady

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Chocolate Chip Muffins




 

I love having Chocolate Chip Muffins as snacks. I can easily whip up a batch in less than an hour. Besides consuming them myself, I also share them with my daughters who are living away from me. They opined that these muffins are very delicious. I always make sure that I do not add a lot of sugar in them so that we can have a few muffins at one go.


Ingredients:

  • 3 eggs
  • 170 g sugar
  • 150 g melted butter
  • 170 g milk
  • 290 g flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 100 g chocolate chips

Method:
  • Pre-heat oven to 175 deg C.
  • Line your muffin tin with muffin or cupcake liners.
  • Beat eggs and sugar.
  • Add melted butter to it. Mix them well.
  • Add milk to the mixture and mix them.
  • Sieve flour, baking powder and salt.
  • Add them to the wet ingredients.
  • Mix till the flour cannot be seen. However, do not over mix the ingredients.
  • Add the chocolate chips to the batter.
  • Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin to the brim.
  • Add more chocolate chips on top of the batter.
  • Bake at 175 deg C for 25-30 minutes.